Welcome to QPod™ Systems, the innovation in transport for perishable goods. Incorporated in 1988 to develop a new method of transporting fresh foods, the QPod™ has evolved from controlled atmosphere (CA) refrigerated sea containers to pallet sized cargo systems capable of transporting different cargo within the same container.
QPod helps optimise supply chains through extended reach refrigeration systems, efficiencies and improved logistical intelligence.
To lead the world in the development and implementation of breakthrough solutions for the transportation of perishable goods.
- With QPods, highly perishable products can be delivered to store in better condition with longer shelf life.
- QPods provide new opportunity for selling prices to improve, with noticeably higher product quality.
- QPods provide insurance against poor outturns that can destroy a supplier’s reputation.
- Retailers know customers dissatisfied with the products they buy may not be repeat customers.
- If standards of high quality produce are not maintained a trader’s brand reputation can be destroyed.
- Conversely consistently high quality produce builds brand reputation.